COMPLETION OFF RIGHT
SmartStart PLUS® Time Delay Test + Frac Valve is a time delayed pressure-activated sliding sleeve that eliminates the need for tubing-conveyed perforating when completing the toe stage of horizontal wells. This allows the operator to meet maximum casing pressure test requirements.
- Optional Time Delay setting of 15,30,45, or 60 minutes allows operator to exceed regulatory casing integrity test requirements.
- Improves efficiencies further by operating two or more tools and fracture the first stage of the well.
- Port Jettings while highly overbalanced, improves injectivity to formation
- One piece Mandrel design provides a very robust tool design that withstands burst pressures in excess of 20,000 psi.
- Opening sequence is controlled by a fit for purpose Rupture Disc that is designed to resist plugging or bridging at the membrane.
- Mandrel design helps maintain casing string integrity and yield torque ratings. The tool can be "through torqued" onto the casing string for ease of make up.
- Available with blanked ends for ease in matching any number of today's high torque casing connections.
- Exceeds all safety and environmental standards.
CASE HISTORY SUMMARY
Eagle Ford, Mid-Continent, Permian Basin, Montney, Rockies, Utica, Bakken, and Marcelus
Average BHT - 280˚F
Highest BHT - 350˚F
Lowest BHT - 245˚F
Average Time Downhole - 34 days
Longest Time Downhole - 1334 days
Shortest Time Downhole - 4 days